Todays Failure!

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

I received this laptop today with the issue of it won’t turn on / charge the battery. The user attempted to do a home repair, which caused a stripped screw that had to be drilled. When the board was removed, … Continued

Graphics Overhaul

posted in: Uncategorized | 2

  This update consists of the following: -bug fixes for the tutorial, random, and scenario modes. Some were mixed -Switching from any mode back to main menu, windows were not right, so we fixxy the bugs -GRAPHICS are being overhauled, … Continued


posted in: Uncategorized | 0

While the graphics artist is creating a consistent scheme, and font style, I have been working on some bug fixes, and expanding into the outdoors.  This will have a special purpose later, but for now, at least you don’t feel … Continued

Little Update

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

  It was early in the year 2014, maybe January, where I was sitting in my basement full of computers and computer hardware.  I am a collector of electronics and assemblies, the guy who thinks to himself that I will need … Continued

Demo Video #9

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

I got a bit tired this evening, so I thought it would be good to share some game play.  I was able to patch a lot of existing bugs that were found by my test team which is good.  Please … Continued

1 4 5 6 7
Streaming LIVE Now